Andrea Lappin Elementary & Middle School Summer Program Director Phone: 313-432-3095
- Out of District Students - Please call 313-432-3033 to add your student into our system for Summer Learning registration.
- Payment – Course fees vary and are listed with the class descriptions in the online registration. Non-residents will be charged an additional 50% over the listed course fee. Registrations must be accompanied by full payment. Payment by VISA, Master Card, AMEX, Discover, Diners Club or JCB is accepted online only. No cash or checks will be accepted. If your student(s) currently receive free/price reduced lunch, a 50% discount will be applied.
- Refunds - 100% refunds will be issued through July 9th. Refunds of 50% will be offered during the first three days. After the third day, no refund will be offered. Carefully consider enrollment prior to the start of each term in order to avoid loss of tuition costs. All refunds will be issued back to your credit card. Refunds due to cancelled classes only will automatically be refunded without filling out the form. All refund requests must use this form.
- Attendance – Because daily attendance is required, vacations should not be scheduled during this time.
- Parking and Transportation – Parents and students are reminded to use extreme caution when driving near the summer school sites.
- Special Needs –Any person with a disability, who wishes to attend Summer Learning, but needs accommodations related to the disability, should contact the program director. Please provide appropriate documentation when enrolling.