In order to register for Kids Club, any delinquent invoices within the Child Care Department must be paid in full.
This includes: Tuition Based Preschool Programs, Camp O' Fun and Kids Club.
To begin the registration process, please follow these requirements and complete all forms on the checklist.
Each school year, children must be registered in Kids Club. Enrollees must send in ALL* of the following completed forms (6) in the checklist. Please fill out, print and send the forms to: Kids Club, 20090 Morningside Dr., GPW, MI 48236.
*If you are new to our program you will need to complete all six registration forms. If you are a returning Kids Club family, only the following form(s) are needed:
- Enrollment and Health Statement - (This has to be filled out every year.)
- Child Information Record - This form needs to be reviewed, initialed and dated ON SITE. This form does not need to be filled out again in it's entirety but your intial/date is required. Please see your on-site director for this sheet.
- Kids Club Half Day Registration - This form gives all the dates that Kids Club will be in session on half days as well as days where Kids Club is closed. This is a great way to help families plan in advance. Remember, there is NO drop in for half days. They must be registered for/paid in advance.
Forms Checklist - all 6 forms must be completed:
1. Enrollment Form and Health Statement (Interactive Form: type info, print two copies, sign and mail)
2. Child Information Record- (Interactive Form: type info, print two copies, sign and mail)
Please fill out registration information completely. Send completed and signed copies. If you do not know exactly when your child will use the program, please do the best you can to inform us of intermittent morning or afternoon use. It is also your responsibility to notify the On-Site Director of your schedule as soon as you know it.
If registration is received in the office by July 31, the $50 per child.
The Health Statement at the bottom of the form is required by the state and must be completed and signed.
3. Statement of Rules - (please print, sign and mail)
This form can be filled out online, printed, signed and mailed. This form is issued by the state. Please complete every line. Address may not read "8 Mile at Mack". The complete address must read: "15729 Mack, Grosse Pointe Woods, MI 48236". Zip codes must be included. Phone numbers must be filled in. Insurance information must be complete or write "none".
- If you do not have your child's Student ID number or their teacher information, please leave that blank.
Two copies of the Statement of Rules are needed. One copy must be read, signed by both parent and child, and returned with registration papers. Keep the other copy for your records.
6. Kids Club Half Day Registration - This form gives all the dates that Kids Club will be in session on half days as well as days where Kids Club is closed. This is a great way to help families plan in advance. Remember, drop in's are NOT available for half days. They must be registered for/paid in advance.