REMOTE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
May 25-28, 2020
Dear Students and Parents,
Below is a list of learning opportunities across all subject areas to offer instruction and challenge during the upcoming week. Please DO NOT feel overwhelmed. Do whatever fits best with your family routines and school work schedule. You and your child can contact me through email and I'll help/assist as needed.
This week, I will be packing everything up at Tromly every day. I will not be very available to answer emails, but I will try my best to respond in a timely manner.
Google Meets: We will plan on continuing our 9:30 morning meetings this week. I will be on location in room 207. Hope to see you then.
Thank you for your flexibility and support.
- Log in through Clever. Try to pass your weekly goal and beyond! Let's continue passing units and new levels!!
- Follow the directions at this link. Be sure to "Test Your Knowledge" and try the extension activities!
Writing: (4th Grade Promotion Speech)
- Starting today, and due next Tuesday, please write an Elementary Promotion Speech. There will be a virtual 4th grade promotion video created. Each class will have one representative read their speech. Use your best writing skills and memories from your elementary career. As always, have fun writing and I can't wait to hear what you come up with.
- Give your brain a workout with these math games on the Math Playground.
- Imagine Math (Log in through Clever) Try to pass at least 3 lessons this week. Your ultimate goal is to complete your pathway. I will be assigning you new pathways, so look for those.
- Everyday Math online (choose McGraw-Hill's ConnectED from the drop down menu, then log in with your Google account information. Then select Mr. Eszes 2019-2020)
- There are only 5 Everyday Math essential Lessons left for the whole year. They are 7-4, 7-5, 7-12, 8-6, and 8-8!
Amplify Science Remote lessons:
This week, we will continue "Waves, Energy, and Information". I hope you enjoy these lessons and videos.
- Waves, Energy, and Information: Chapter 2, Lesson 1 part 1
- Waves, Energy, and Information: Chapter 2, Lesson 1 part 2
- You can use this flipgrid link to share post and share any of your videos. You can also see what the others have been up to! Enjoy!
- Endangered Animal Research Project
- Many of you are done with your project. Great! We will share them starting next week. For those who are not done, you still have time to finish up before we share. Let me know how I can help during your project. Have fun!!