ATTENTION 7TH GRADE FAMILIES:
Early Registration for the 2018 DC Trip has been extended through Friday, April 28.
Due to spring break and the Easter holiday, the early registration period for next year's 8th grade trip to Washington DC has been extended.
Parents who register by April 28, 2017 will still receive a $70 discount off the cost of the trip. Additionally, the registration deposit will also be discounted by $50. If you attended the parent meeting you will still receive the additional $10 discount. For those parents who could not attend, if you contact me by email I will make sure you receive the extra discount, too!
Also, don’t forget, if you choose EZ Pay at the time of registration, you will have a full year to make monthly installments! But hurry, after April 28, the cost of the trip will go up and the deposit will be increased to $99. Don’t miss out on your chance to save.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me. Please do not respond to this mailing. Instead, write to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Register Online at: worldstridesdiscovernow.org
or Call: 1-800-468-5899
Please Reference TRIP ID # 144573Trip Dates: May 2 - 4, 2018
Attention 8th Grade Parents:Re: Washington DC Trip, May 3 - May 5, 2017
Registration for this year's trip has been closed. Thank you to all the families who have supported our class trip! We have 125 people registered this year! It's going to be our best trip ever!
8th Grade Pre-trip Parent Meeting:We will hold our DC Parent Pre-trip Meeting on Thursday, April 20, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. in the Parcells Auditorium. All parents of students attending this trip are expected to attend this meeting. You will receive your child's itinerary, meet the chaperones and have the opportunity to ask us any questions about our trip. If you cannot attend, please contact Mrs. Duffey.This meeting is only for 8th grade parents who have students attending this year's trip.
If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Duffey at email@example.com
- Boys: Collared shirts tucked in with a belt. Slacks, Khakis & Cargo Shorts are OK.
- Girls: Tops must have either sleeves or a collar. Shorts are OK, but they must be longer shorts. Capri pants, skirts and slacks/khakis are OK. No short-shorts or yoga pants. leggings are only allowed if worn under a skirt or dress.
- All: No blue jeans or hats.
- Weather: Check the weather forecast for Washington DC in the days prior to our trip and pack accordingly. It is usually a little warmer in DC the first days of May, but it is also typically a rainy season. Dress in layers. Pack a hooded, water resistant jacket and a small umbrella.
- Shoes: Wear comfortable athletic style shoes. No flip-flops, pumps, or other fashion shoes. We will be walking at least 10 miles a day! Think comfort, not fashion. Pack extra socks in their daily backpack.