Mrs. Linda McKinney432-5212Need Help with Homework?Come to Homework Station!Monday- ThursdayRoom 1083:25 pm-4:25 pm
How to make corrections:
Course 1 and Course 2 have online resources.my.hrw.comusername: parcells1password: u8e7vRemember to use the answer key in the back of each book.Assessment Retake Form: Assessment FormFill out this form if you would like to retake a test or quiz. Turn it in with your test or quiz so that your teacher knows you plan on attending the 7th Hour Testing Session in Mrs. Sabella's room (#100) on Thursday from 3:25-4:15.M-Step Practice: https://wbte.drcedirect.com/MI/portals/mi/
- Score lower than 70% on a test or quiz.
- Write “Corrections” on the top of a sheet of loose leaf paper.
- Re-work the incorrect problems.
- Show all work.
- Staple the corrections to the original test or quiz.
- You can raise your grade to a high of 70% if all problems are correct.
- Points will be given for any correct answer.
Last Modified on May 9, 2018