This page contains all of the information you need to navigate our return to school for the 2020-2021 school year. Be sure to check back often, as new content will be uploaded frequently.
Information from our Administrators:
Getting Ready for the First Week of School
- Families, you can access their student’s NEW password through the MiStar Parent Portal.
- Log into the MiStar Parent Portal
- Once you find your student, their information will be available under "Student Login Information". Click HERE to see a detailed walkthrough of this process.
- Students, once you have your new login information, you have access to MiStar and Schoology and your schedule. Both of these can be found on North’s homepage when you click on Students. Below are two videos that might be helpful.
- Translate your schedule into the Remote schedule.
- Use the student template to figure out your schedule so you are ready to start on September 8th at 9:00am. Click HERE to watch the video.
- Where do I go to access my Synchronous classes, my teacher during student support and learning labs? Click HERE to watch the video.
- Students, making schedule changes is not easy. If you have a class missing or an incorrect class listed, please complete the google form below for your specific counselor and they will work to adjust your schedule. Please remember that counselors do not make teacher changes or make moves to adjust a lunch period. Your counselor will communicate directly with you about your request.
- The schedule for the first week of school has been changed to ensure that you have the opportunity to meet all seven of your teachers during the first two days of school. There will be no learning labs during the first week. Below is the schedule for the FIRST WEEK ONLY.
Expectations for Students:
Welcome Back Video 2020-2021