There are many volunteer opportunities in the Parcells PTO. You can become a Board member. Click on “Position Descriptions” to learn more.
Help is also needed for the following events:
· 6th grade welcome party (Sept.)
· Annual Holiday Bazaar (First Saturday in December)
· 6th and 7th grade honors night reception (May)
· Staff appreciation luncheonsStudent Dance (May)
· 8th grade promotion reception and honor medals (June)
· 8th grade graduation party (June)
Please contact PTO President, Paul Abke, if you can help. And we always need clinic volunteers for morning or afternoon shifts. Please contact the Clinic Coordinator, Juli Bastien for any questions. Please also consider signing up for the Kroger Community Rewards program and/or the Target REDcard program. Both are free programs which really benefit the school. Click on “Kroger and Target Fundraisers” to learn more.