There are many volunteer opportunities in the Parcells PTO. You can become a Board member. Click on “Position Descriptions” to learn more.
Help is also needed for the following events:
· 6th grade welcome party (Sept.)
· Annual Holiday Bazaar (First Saturday in December)
· 6th and 7th grade honors night reception (May)
· Staff appreciation luncheonsStudent Dance (May)
· 8th grade promotion reception and honor medals (June)
· 8th grade graduation party (June)
Please contact the Volunteer Coordinators, Diane Zugel at 313-926-6543 or Kristen DeVooght at 313-882-2622, if you can help. And we always need clinic volunteers for morning or afternoon shifts. Please contact the Clinic Coordinator, Sheri Favenyesi for any questions at email@example.com. Please also consider signing up for the Kroger Community Rewards program and/or the Target REDcard program. Both are free programs which really benefit the school. Click on “Kroger and Target Fundraisers” to learn more.