• Opportunities for parents and community members to support our students 

    Optional Art Fee-
    For those who missed the opportunity to contribute through our "optional art fee" during online enrollment, you can still do so by writing a check to Grosse Pointe South High School.  In the memo portion of the check write "Art Fee 2011".  Checks can be mailed to South or delivered to art teachers.  All proceeds from this and other fundraising activities are used to buy art supplies and classroom equipment.
     
    Opportunities to purchase student artwork and student designed products:
     
    • Holiday cards will be available during the Fall
    • Art Department T-shirts will be available in the second semester
    • During ArtFest a variety of donation options will be available- Please visit the show
    • Student Artwork will be sold during ArtFest- 20% of the money from each item is added to the Robert Rathbun Memorial Scholarship Fund.  The remaining 80% goes to the student Artist.
     Award Sponsorship-
    If you are interested in sponsoring an ArtFest Student Award please contact

    John D and Dr. Outlaw
     
    2013 Graduate John D congratulated by Dr. Outlaw for donating $200 of his proceeds from
    ArtFest back to the school through the Art Supply Fund.  Thank you John!